Sunday, October 10, 2010

Level 4. Unit 9. How’s your memory? and Dreams


Reunions and Old Classmates



Exercise 1. Answer these questions  in a short paragraph

Do you have a good memory or a bad memory?
Do you usually remember things or forget things?
Do you easily memorize information?
Do you have good memory for names/faces/numbers?
What do you usually forget?


Expressing degrees of certainty
A: Is your teacher from North America?
B: Maybe, I am not sure
A: Are your books in your desk?
B: Yes, they are
A: Is your math teacher a vegetarian
B: I have no idea.

Agreeing and Disagreeing
A: I think the matrix is a good movie.
B: Yeah, I agree.
C: Sorry, but I disagree. In my opinion…

Early Memories
A: As a child I lived with my family in a small town.
B: When I was a child I used to play with my sisters in the yard.

USED TO



Sweet dreams:: Expressions with dream
In your dreams

No comments: